Digital Mixing Console
Digital Mixing Console
Digital Mixing Console
Digital Mixing Console
Mixer luci DMX 512, ArtNet, sCAN, Touchscreen
Ultra HD live production switcher
Console estremamente potente in dimensioni ridotte
Fabfilter MicroPrice €136.78 €149.00
Why only have one reverb when you can have them ALLPrice €136.78 €149.00
Slate Digital Slate InfinityPrice €279.30 €399.00
Audio effects You'll actually use
YAMAHA DZR315-D Ex-Demo
15" Powered Loudspeaker with Dante
The DZR315-D is a Dante-equipped three-way bi-amped powered loudspeaker and is the most powerful model in the DZR Series producing a maximum 143dB SPL with supreme clarity. Best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing, unrivaled low-frequency sound reproduction—the DZR315 delivers on all fronts realizing a truly professional sound delivered with a level of power that belies its compact, lightweight design. Ideal for use in a front of house main PA, it also includes integrated M10 rigging points for suspended applications.
Advanced FIR-X Tuning
96kHz DSP processors help focus the considerable power output of the DZR into truly high-resolution sound with super-low latency. Yamaha’s newly developed Advanced FIR-X tuning improves significantly on our proprietary FIR-X tuning technology which utilizes linear phase FIR filters for the crossover network and correct EQ. Using FIR filters, we are able to realize very smooth frequency response for stunning clarity and sound imaging without phase distortion. Accurate EQ filtering is also provided for pinpoint adjustment to realize ideal clarity and best-in-class SPL without signal degradation.An onboard LCD screen allows users to easily navigate the variety of DSP functions, load presets, and make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay, and routing. Store up to 8 user presets to save your own parameter adjustments, or use the optimized dedicated factory presets for using DZR and DXS XLF Series in combination. Users can easily transfer saved settings to a USB flash drive.
D-CONTOUR is an intelligent multi-band compressor that ensures your DZR’s sound stays consistent and clear no matter how hard you drive them. By constantly monitoring the output of multiple frequency bands and applying the optimum EQ adjustments for each, even the highest output levels maintain outstanding clarity and musicality.
A perfect complement to the DZR’s versatile cabinet design, D-CONTOUR provides two different settings, FOH/MAIN or MONITOR mode, offering more detailed tuning of your sound relative to your PA’s configuration. FOH/MAIN mode boosts the lower frequencies to compensate for low end that is typically missing when speakers are used in suspended applications or mounted on a speaker stand. MONITOR mode is optimized for floor monitoring application by taming down problematic low frequencies that can be enhanced by floor reflection, and smoothing a wide range of frequencies to deliver the clarity professionals demand from their stage monitors. Both of these presets were perfected by performing countless listening tests with skilled sound engineers to ensure consistent sound with low distortion at any output level.
DSP protection functions for maximum output and component longevity
One of the advantages of active loudspeakers is that the combination of transducers and amplifiers can be perfectly matched and optimized for the best possible performance. During the development of the DZR and DXS XLF Series, we measured and tested the durability of each transducer and the overall amplifier output to set optimal limiter points for each model using precise DSP control. Employing many of the same protection functions used in our high-end professional power amplifiers, our state-of-the-art DSP consistently monitors the status of the power supply, power amplifiers, transducers, and signal levels, to protect each component in order to maintain optimum performance while extending component life and usability.
High power 2000W Class-D amplification
The all new, highly efficient Class-D amplification module produces best-in-class 2000W of power and an impressive 143dB SPL. All the amplifiers were selected and optimized to match the full-range DZR’s high, mid (only for DZR315), and low frequency transducers, while separate, customized amps were developed for the DXS XLF subwoofers as well.
The HF transducers are comprised of a 2˝ voice coil and 1˝ throat compression driver, a titanium diaphragm and Neodymium magnet housed in a durable heat –resistant aluminum cast frame.
MF transducer for the 3-way
The MF transducer for the 3-way DZR315 models feature an 8˝ Cone, 1.5˝ voice coil providing better efficiency and super-low distortion for the low-mid frequencies, and contributing to the extraordinarily high 143dB maximum SPL and the clarity of the sound.
Our newly developed proprietary LF transducers use large 3˝ voice coils, cast aluminum frames, and a very strong, lightweight neodymium magnet to handle high power and powerful low frequency response despite the lightweight construction. The response is tightly controlled, particularly in the mid-bass and vocal range, assuring overall response is pow
Smart design for professional functionality
DZR15, DZR12 and DZR10 speakers feature a rotatable horn to allow vertical or horizontal mounting to further adapt to the acoustic dimensions of a venue. The coverage angle of the DZR15 is 90x50° and the DZR12 and DZR10 have 90x60° dispersion from a vertical position. The constant directivity horns were designed with the goal of providing smooth, level coverage across the intended coverage area, minimizing roll-off that is common in conventional horn designs.
The cabinets are constructed from a high grade 15mm thick plywood then painted with an extremely durable, military grade Polyurea coating. The enclosures of the full-range speakers also feature butterfly joints for added strength and cabinet vibration reduction, as well as a wide, flare-shaped port that helps to minimize port noise even at very high output levels. The enclosure design for the DZR15, DZR12 and each of their Dante models, enables mirror-mode monitor placement that produces a symmetrical sound field for the performer, creating a larger, more defined “sweet spot” than conventional monitoring configurations. (DZR10 / DZR10-D are asymmetric.) Used in either a balanced dual-mono configuration or a stereo monitor mix setup, mirror-mode floor monitoring can enhance your playing and performance considerably.
U Brackets for vertical or horizontal mounting
DZR Series loudspeakers offer plenty of rigging points, allowing for rigged application with standard eyebolts*. Please refer to the specifications for details. *Eyebolts not included.
Utilities for safe and secure operation
DZR Series make it fast and easy to configure panel settings and transfer data via USB, and also feature a panel locking function to keep your settings safe. Users can even export information such as internal device and log data to USB for rapid troubleshooting should difficulties arise.
- 3-way powered loudspeaker with a 2” HF, an 8 ” MF and a 15" LF
- Maximum 143dB SPL and 31Hz-20kHz frequency range is ideal for FOH main PA
- High power 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Features Advanced FIR-X tuning, the combination of FIR filtering and correct EQ for minimizing phase distortion
- Equipped with Dante I/O (2in/2out) and features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- D-Contour and highly reliable protection circuits
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover (SPCVR-DZR315)
- Durable Black or white finish
- Speaker type: 3-way, Bi-ampled Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex
- Frequency range (-10dB): 31Hz - 20kHz
- Coverage area: H75ﾟ x V50ﾟ
- LF: 15" Cone, 3" Voice Coil, Neodymium magnet
- MF: 8" Cone, 1.5" Voice Coil, Ferrite magnet
- HF: 2" Voice Coil, 1" Throat Compression Driver, Titanium diaphragm, Neodymium magnet
- Crossover: 700Hz (FIR-X), 2.5kHz (Passive)
- Sampling frequency rate: 96kHz and FIR Filter
- A/D D/A Converters: 96kHz AD/DA
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 143dB SPL *1
- SRC: Yes
- Dynamic: 2000W (LF: 1000W, MF/HF: 1000W) *2
- Burst (20ms): 1100W (LF: 1000W, MF/HF: 100W)
- Continuous: 950W (LF: 850W, MF/HF: 100W)
- Analog I/O: Analog IN: Combo x2, Line level (Maximum +24dBu), Input impedance 20kΩ, Analog OUT: XLR3-32 x2, CH1: THRU (fix), CH2: THRU or DSP OUT
- Digital I/O: Dante: etherCON CAT5e x2 (Daisy Chain), 2 IN / 2 OUT (Fs: 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k) and Remote Control, 1000BASE-T
- Others: USB2.0 Host 5V 500mA for USB memory DATA storage/load
- AC: IEC AC inlet x1 (V-Lock)
- Amplifier class: Class-D
- Cooling: Fan cooling, Variable speeds
- Power consumption: 45W (Idle), 150W (1/8)
- Handle: Aluminium die-cast, Side x2
- Rigging: M10 x16
- W: 550 mm
- H: 897 mm (with rubber feet)
- D: 520 mm
- Net weight: 41.6kg
- Options: Cover: SPCVR-DZR315
- Others: Enclosure Material, Finish, Color: Plywood, Durable Polyurea Painting, Black/White
- Woofer inch
16 items in the same category:
Jack (6,3mm) 2-poli metallo, angolare/Pancake