The work-horse of the range featuring 60 physical playbacks, 16 assignable x-keys and dedicated master area
Digital Mixing Console
Digital Mixing Console
64 universes direct from the console, 10 fully motorised fader playbacks, 10 encoder playbacks
Digital Mixing Console
Digital Mixing Console
Mixer luci DMX 512, ArtNet, sCAN, Touchscreen
The DHR10 is a 2-way bi-amp powered loudspeaker, equipped with a 10-inch woofer and a 1.4-inch HF driver, and perfect for use in fixed installations. Combining a 700W amplifier module and high-performance DSP with the same high-grade plywood construction found on Yamaha’s high-end DZR Series, the DHR10 offers best-in-class sound quality and durability.
The DHR Series offers an ideal solution for anyone ready to step up their sound reinforcement game to a new level of professional quality, accuracy, and performance. Premium plywood cabinets finished in a tough polyurea coating provide durability not found on other loudspeakers in this class.
Each model in the series has been optimized to meet the demands of a variety of sound reinforcement applications, with a 10” model for fixed installation and utilities, a 12” model designed for use as a floor monitor, and a 15” version for FOH applications—all featuring custom transducers driven by DSP-equipped class-D power amplifiers to deliver stunning sound quality and clarity. Combined with practical features adapted for their specific applications, the series gives you the flexibility to choose the ideal speaker for a wide variety of sonic environments. Isn’t it time you audition DHR quality and performance to improve your sound?
Cabinet designs optimized for a range of audio environments
The DHR Series features a comprehensive lineup optimized to meet the demands of specific applications. The 10” model is equipped with a rotatable HF horn and a dedicated UB-DXRDHR10 U-bracket for use in fixed installations and utility, while the 12” model is the first Yamaha speaker to feature a coaxial compression driver for improved clarity and smoother frequency response for floor monitoring. The series is rounded out by a 15” model featuring dual-angle pole sockets and rigging points for use in fixed installations or as temporary main speakers for sound reinforcement.
Custom Designed Transducers
The high power output woofers deliver well-defined, powerful bass with minimal distortion, while the 1.4” precision compression driver* produces accurate mid-range and high frequencies.
A Rugged, Highly Portable Cabinet
The DHR series feature plywood enclosures like our acclaimed DZR loudspeakers to deliver outstanding durability and acoustic performance.
Ultra-Precise DSP Processing for High-Definition Sound
All full range models feature Yamaha's proprietary FIR-X tuning™ utilizing linear phase FIR* filters for the crossover network. FIR-X tuning™ simultaneously optimizes frequency and phase response while adjusting the time alignment between the HF and LF transducers. This creates a very smooth response around the crossover point, providing much better clarity and imaging than what is possible with typical crossovers.
All signals are precisely processed by a high-performance processor for high definition sound quality. All full-range models employ high-precision 24bit discrete A/D and D/A converters with superior S/N ratio and dynamic range.
* Finite impulse response
Intelligent Dynamic Control for Consistent Clarity at Any Output Level
D-CONTOUR is an intelligent multi-band compressor that gives you powerful and consistent sound throughout all output levels. By constantly monitoring the output of multiple frequency bands and calculating the optimum EQ adjustments for each, even the maximum sound output maintains outstanding clarity and musicality. With the DHR Series, D-CONTOUR provides a more detailed tuning of your sound with two different settings: FOH/ MAIN mode or MONITOR mode. FOH/MAIN mode boosts low-frequency to compensate for low-end that is typically missing when speakers are used in suspended applications or mounted on a speaker stand. MONITOR mode is completely optimized for monitor application by intelligently taming down the low-frequency, smoothing out a wide range of frequency bands to give you stunning clarity for monitoring your sound. Both of these presets were perfected by performing countless listening tests with skilled sound engineers, giving you a multi-band compressor that performs dynamically, delivering consistent sound with low distortion at any output level.
Extensive DSP Protection Functions for Maximum Output
In a typical system comprising passive loudspeakers, power amps and signal processors, trying to set optimal parameters for each component can be a daunting task. One of the advantages of active loudspeakers is that the combination of transducers and amps can be perfectly optimized. During the development of the DZR, DXR mkII, DHR, DBR and DXS series, we measured and tested the durability of each transducer and the overall amp output through countless indoor and outdoor listening tests. Based on the test results, we were able to set the optimal limiter point for each model using precise DSP control.
In addition to the optimal limiting, our speakers employ many of the same protection functions used in our top-class PC-D Series professional power amplifiers. A microprocessor and high-power DSP monitor the status of the power supply, power amplifiers, transducers and ongoing signals to protect all aspects of each component. As a result, these speakers can perform to their full potential while ensuring reliable operation in even the most severe conditions.
High-Efficiency 1000W Class-D Amplifiers
The DHR’s lightweight, high performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 1000W* of power, achieving an SPL of 131 dB (DHR15), delivered with remarkable clarity and dynamic characteristics.
*DHR10 has an output level of 700W.
Easy-to-use Onboard 2-Channel Mixer
DHR Series speakers have two input channels. CH1 has a combo jack which accepts both XLR and TRS Phone allowing for either Mic or Line level input signals. CH2 offers two input options; a combo jack that accepts XLR or TRS Phone, and a pair of RCA pin Jacks for input from CD players or other stereo line-level sources.
The onboard mixer allows you to select either CH1+2 MIX to mix the signal of CH1 and CH2, or CH1 THRU to pass the signal from CH1 only.
- Featuring a plywood cabinet that delivers a clear sound with minimal vibration
- Plywood enclosure with a polyurea coating for a robust, scratch resistant surface
- Compact appearance thanks to a 10-inch LF driver that provides excellent low frequency response
- Can be installed in a horizontal or vertical configuration with a rotatable HF horn offering the flexibility needed for installation in a wide range of environments
- Optional UB-DXRDHR10 U-bracket allows both for vertical or horizontal use
- A pole socket for use on a stand
- Rigging points for use with eye bolts
- Proprietary FIR-X™ tuning, provides FIR filtering and corrective EQ, minimizing phase distortion
- Speaker type: 2-way, Bi-amped Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex
- Frequency range (-10dB): 52 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage area: H90ﾟ x V60ﾟ (Rotatable)
- Crossover: 1.9 kHz: FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Maximum Output Level (Measured peak, IEC noise@1m): 128 dB SPL
- LF: Diameter: 10" cone, Voice Coil: 2", Magnet: Ferrite
- HF: Diaphragm: 1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Ferrite
- Amplifier class: Class-D
- Dynamic Power Rating: 700 W (LF: 500 W, HF: 200 W) *1
- Continuous Power Rating: 325 W (LF: 260 W, HF: 65 W)
- Cooling: Fan cooling, 4 speeds
- Power consumption: 60 W (1/8power), 18 W (Idle)
- Power requirements: 100 V, 100-120 V, 220-240 V, 110/127/220 V (Brazil), 50/60 Hz
- A/D D/A Converters: 24 bit 48 kHz Sampling
- Processors: HPF: OFF, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 24 dB/Oct.; D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- I/O connectors: INPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced), OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Cabinet material: Plywood
- Finish: Durable Polyurea Painting, Black
- Handle: Top x1
- Pole socket: Φ35 mm x1 (Bottom)
- Rigging: Top x 2, Rear x 1 (Fit for M10 x 30 - 50 mm Eyebolts)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 305 mm x 494 mm x 300 mm
- Net weight: 15.0 kg
- Woofer inch
16 items in the same category:
Price €253.00 €279.00
Deluxe Hardware/Software Recording CollectionPrice €242.00 €259.00
Hybrid compact mixer and USB interfacePrice €504.00 €519.00
Podcast Production StudioPrice €435.00 €498.00
8 Channel Podcast Recorder
Jack (6,3mm) 2-poli metallo, angolare/Pancake