Price €12.30 €13.30 -7%
A modern twist on the classic analogue studio console.
4K HDR Multi-format Video Switcher
Ultra HD live production switcher
The analog mastering tool.
Tri-timbral, polyphonic, analog dream-synth
Tutta la potenza di Titan ovunque
Compact and advanced switcher
Designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance, this side-address cardioid studio condenser delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the AT2035 handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the AT2035 provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. It comes equipped with a protective pouch and a custom shock mount.
Exceptional Detail and Low Noise for Podcasting
The performance of this side-address mic makes it an excellent choice for both studio and live applications.
Perfect Microphone for Creators
With its smooth, natural sound, the AT2035 is ideal for musicians, streamers, podcasters, and other content creators.
Professional Recording Extras
The AT2035 is equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, and comes with a custom shock mount.
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Includes custom shock mount & protective pouch
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -33 dB (22.4 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Dynamic Range: 136 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 82 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.8 mA typical
- Weight: 403g
- Dimensions: 170.0 mm long, 52.0 mm maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Included: AT8458 shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
16 items in the same category:
Price €2,048.00 €2,259.00 -9%
Studio Monitor RAW finish.Price €224.00 €265.00 -16%
2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 6.5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeterPrice €138.00 €189.00 -27%
4” desktop monitor system (Black)Price €168.00 €265.00 -37%
5” desktop monitor system (White)
Price €12.30 €13.30 -7%
Panel mount receptacle with IDC punch down terminals, black D-sized metal flange