Price €12.30 €13.30 -7%
A modern twist on the classic analogue studio console.
4K HDR Multi-format Video Switcher
Ultra HD live production switcher
Tri-timbral, polyphonic, analog dream-synth
Tutta la potenza di Titan ovunque
Compact and advanced switcher
Price €286.00 €349.00 -18%
Compact 4 In / 2 Out Audio/Midi Interface for iOS, Android, MAC and PCPrice €336.00 €460.00 -27%
High-quality 2 Channel USB / iOS Audio Interface Bundle incl. Headphones & MicrophonePrice €268.00 €279.00 -4%
8-In/4-Out 24/192 USB Audio InterfacePrice €104.00 €109.00 -5%
High-Resolution USB Audio Interface (2 in / 1 mic, 2 out)
Legacy 4K – Analogue Enhancement
Real analogue enhancement inspired by SSL 4000 series (4K) console
SSL has a history of innovation in analogue electronics and console design. Whether it be the sound of our classic EQ '242' and '292' EQ circuits, the punch of the legendary SSL G-Series Bus Compressor or the incredible bandwidth and sonic accuracy of our ground-breaking SuperAnalogue designed mic amps and consoles, we're always moving forward with analogue.
Legacy 4K is an all-new analogue enhancement effect, inspired by the character of an SSL 4000 series console (often referred to as '4K'). With the Legacy 4K button, we've distilled 2 essential characteristics of the 4K sound into a single-circuit, which you can engage when you need to breath some life into 'boring' or 'dull' sounding input sources.
1st characteristic: High-Frequency EQ boost – The first thing engaging the Legacy 4K button will do is introduce a 'forward', yet musical high-frequency EQ boost, something which 4000-series EQs are known and loved for.
2nd characteristic: Subtle-Harmonic Distortion – 4K consoles are synonymous with imparting a certain 'mojo' to signals passing through them. This mojo comes through multiple stages of harmonic distortion from compressor VCAs, VCA Faders and other crucial areas like the transistor mix amps. Using modern components, we've created a circuit that injects a controlled amount of finely-tuned, sweet- sounding harmonic distortion into the signal path, helping to give your sound more edge!
SSL Production Pack
- SSL Native Vocalstrip 2 & Drumstrip plug-ins + an extended trial of the complete suite
- Perpetual licenses for Vocalstrip 2 and Drumstrip, for the fast-track to the best vocal and drum sounds. Plus, try all the other SSL Native plug-ins (including the legendary Channelstrip and Bus Compressor) out for free, for 6-months
- Native Instruments Hybrid Keys & Komplete Start
- Kick start your musical journey with 2,000 customizable sounds – drums and percussion, bass, acoustic instruments, synths, pads and atmospheres, effects, and more in Komplete Start. Hybrid Keys lets you dig deeper by blending sampled pianos, synthesizers, mallets, and more, adding creative effects to produce completely new sounds.
- AvidPro Tools | First + an exclusive SSL collection of AAX plug-ins
- The light version of the industry-standard Pro Tools music production software, with an additional 23 plug-ins including the Classic Compressor Bundle: BF-2A, BF-3A and Purple Audio MC77, Fairchild 660 and Fairchild 670.
- Ableton Live Lite
- The lightweight version of Ableton's acclaimed music creation software for musicians, producers and performers alike.
- 1.5GB Samples from Loopcloud
- SSL and Loopcloud have come together to curate a collection of ready-to-roll samples and loops for your creations, organised intuitively by genre and available through the award-winning Loopcloud app.
- 2-In / 2-Out USB-C Audio Interface
- 2 x SSL-designed microphone preamps
- Legacy 4K - analogue colour enhancement, inspired by classic SSL consoles
- Professional, high-current grade headphone output
- 24-bit / 192 kHz AD/DA Converters
- Easy-to-use Monitor Mix Control
- Balanced monitor outputs
- SSL Production Pack software bundle
- USB 2.0 bus-powered audio interface for Mac/PC
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 234 x 70 x 157 mm
- Weight: 0.88 kg
System requirements and Specs
- Mac OS 10.11 and above | Class-Compliant, Plug-and-play
- Windows 8.1, Windows 10 | Install included ASIO/WDM driver
- USB 2.0 Type C Connector (Box includes Type C to C and Type C to A)
- -130.5 dBu EIN
- Gain Range: 62 dB
- Max Instrument Input Level: +15 dBu
- Max Line Input Level: +24 dBu
- *Specs (Measured to AES17 Standards)
- Dynamic Range: 112 dB
- Max Output Level: + 12.5 dBu
- Dynamic Range: 111 dB
- Max Output: +10 dBu
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
16 items in the same category:
Price €12.30 €13.30 -7%
Panel mount receptacle with IDC punch down terminals, black D-sized metal flange
Safety Rope 3 mm with Screw Link, 0.6 m
Price €4.30 €4.90 -13%
XLR volante, Serie XX, 3 poli maschio, corpo nichel, contatti argento