The work-horse of the range featuring 60 physical playbacks, 16 assignable x-keys and dedicated master area
Digital Mixing Console
Digital Mixing Console
64 universes direct from the console, 10 fully motorised fader playbacks, 10 encoder playbacks
Digital Mixing Console
Digital Mixing Console
Mixer luci DMX 512, ArtNet, sCAN, Touchscreen
MIXTOUR has been designed from the ground-up to offer a compact, two-channel DJ controller layout which allows you to get the party started anywhere, anytime. Working closely with together with Algoriddim, we have been able to develop a fully integrated device that fuses vital mixing functions with a Transport, Remix and FX section into a sleek device. Whether you’re on iOS, Android, PC** or Mac – Reloop MIXTOUR supports them all.
Reloop MIXTOUR's pad section comes packed with functions. The transport mode includes Play, Cue, Sync and Auto-Loop controls. In Hot Cue mode it is possible to set, store and trigger up to 4 cue points. By entering shift mode you can also set grids or change loop lengths on the second layer. The rubberized trigger pads used for the transport controls are not only highly tactile, but they’re also backlit with Bi-Colour LEDs, indicating which mode is active.
CLUBMIXER-DESIGN & QUALITY
The strong, durable, full-size control knobs and 45mm Pro-Faders are set out in the same way as a class-leading club mixer. The three-band EQ, gain trim pots, bipolar filters and VU meter (switchable between master and pre-fader) ensure you have everything you need to perform. All controls ensure a high-quality performance every time you play, and the whole MIXTOUR carries with it a sense of solidity and reliability.
The unique Reloop Trax-Encoder gives convenient and comfortable control over your music library. The ‚Seek‘ option on the Push-Encoder, allows you to detect and navigate to a specific position of the selected track. The full-size load buttons can be used to navigate through the library tabs by selecting the shift layer, enabling quick search for certain artists, titles or genres. You can even pre-listen to your next track without having to load it into the deck. This function makes navigating huge TIDAL*, Soundcloud*, Beatport Link* and Beatsource* libaries far easier.
MACRO FX MODE
This feature allows you to combine an effect and filter simultaneously by pushing the FX-button. Select any effect by simply pushing the Shift- and FX-button at the same time. Now you can create any imaginable effect combination as a Delay and a High/Low-Pass filter for dynamic build-ups and breaks.
POPULAR STREAMING SERVICES
With Algoriddim’s latest djay version, you can have all your favourite artists, current charts and personal playlists always with you thanks to the seamless integration of Tidal*, Soundcloud*, Beatport Link* und Beatsource*. You can mix millions of tracks instantly with your MIXTOUR as if the music would be on your iOS device!
*Please note: An internet connection and a TIDAL Premium or HiFi subscription, Soundcloud GO+ subscription is required. Beatport Link and Beatsource is accessible with all 3 offered subscriptions.
POWERFUL INTERFACE & MAXIMUM CONNECTIVITY
An amazing club-ready sound with low latency and low-noise playback best describe the integrated interface for all platforms. The included power supply charges your iOS device whilst mixing. Including Apple Lightning connection cable, Android OTG Adapter cable, USB cable for PC/MAC and international power supply.
REAL-TIME VOCAL AND INSTRUMENTAL SEPARATION
djay Pro AI introduces Neural Mix™ technology, allowing DJs to isolate, play, and remix singular elements from multiple tracks in real-time. On screen, djay Pro AI provides intuitive sliders and controls, enabling users to seamlessly fade between percussive and harmonic components of a song, best suited for electronic music, or to create instant acapellas and instrumentals with the tap of a button, best suited for hip hop related music. Over 30 new MIDI-mappable Neural Mix™ commands can be assigned to your Reloop controller.
MIDI-SUPPORT FOR ALL OPERATING SYSTEMS!
As the Reloop MIXTOUR is fully MIDI-compatible, any MIDI-capable software, like Traktor or Virtual DJ, can be easily controlled. Dedicated mapping files are available on the product website.
- Ultra-portable, yet sturdy all-in-one DJ controller with audio interface
- Designed for award winning djay (iOS/Android) and djay for Mac by Algoriddim
- Connect them all: iOS / Android / Mac / PC
- Powerful, colour-coded, rubberised trigger section for transport & cue mode per deck
- Dedicated bi-polar LFP/HPF sound filter control
- Dual FX Mode: control FX and filter simultaneously
- Integrated, low-latency 4-channel audio interface for iOS, Android & USB connectivity
- Sturdy & flat build with 45-mm Pro faders
- Gain + 3-band EQ per channel
- Large navigation encoder with load buttons
- Mix millions of tracks instantly with djay and the popular streaming services Tidal*, Soundcloud Go+*, Beatport Link* and Beatsource Link*
- Real-time vocal and instrumental isolation with djay Pro AI Neural Mix™**
- MIDI-compatible: mappings available for Virtual DJ & Traktor
- Set, access and delete 8 hot cue points on 2 decks
- Play, cue, sync and auto loop controls (double / half)
- Fader-start feature
- Tab, queue and back controls
- Cue controls with preview feature
- Signal meter LED chain selectable for master & PFL
- Cue vol and cue mix knobs
- Shift layer for secondary controls
- Grid editing
- Search mode for fast search within tracks
- Power supply port for iOS charging
- Kensington Lock port
- Turntable spindle cavity for easy positioning on turntables
- Incl. Lightning-Connection cable, USB cable, OTG cable (Android), power supply
- *Please note: An Internet connection and a TIidal Premium or HiFi subscription, Soundcloud Go+ subscription is required. Beatport Link and Beatsource Link is accessible with all 3 offered subscriptions.
- **Compatible with any iPhone or iPad running iOS 12 or later with an A12 Bionic chip
- Outputs: 3.5-mm headphones connection & RCA master output
- Output level master: 1.2 ± 0.2 V
- Headphones: 550 mV ± 100 mV
- S/N ratio level master: <-80 dBr
- S/N ratio level headphones: <-80 dBr
- THD+N master: <0.05%
- THD+N headphones: <0.05%
- Crosstalk: <-70 dBr
- Dimensions: 129 x 26 x 310 mm
- Net weight: 809 g
- System requirements djay for Mac:
- djay is compatible with any Mac running OS X 10.9 or later
- System requirements djay for iOS:
- iOS 11.2 or higher
- iPad Air / Mini 2 or newer; iPhone 5 or newer (only Lightning connection)
- System requirements djay for Android:
- Android 5.0 or higher
- current Android device
16 items in the same category:
Price €253.00 €279.00
Deluxe Hardware/Software Recording CollectionPrice €242.00 €259.00
Hybrid compact mixer and USB interfacePrice €504.00 €519.00
Podcast Production StudioPrice €435.00 €498.00
8 Channel Podcast Recorder
Jack (6,3mm) 2-poli metallo, angolare/Pancake