FISCHER AMPS In Ear Amnp 8
Hhigh-quality headphone amp in a 9.5” metal casing
The perfect solution to provide up to eight musicians with an in-ear mix.
The half rack-space In Ear Amp 8 with eight XLR outputs is based on the Fischer Amps In Ear Amp 2. Musicians can control their volume individually with Fischer Amps Mini Body Packs with XLR input [HA00001125]. The In Ear Amp 8 allows short cable routes on stage and cabling with standard microphone cables. Thanks to the Class A MOSFET amplifier with switchable output power, the unit can be used with high-impedance headphones as well as with low-impedance in-ear earphones. The XLR inputs have parallel XLR outputs so that the signals can be looped-through to the next In Ear Amp.
Using the In Ear Amp 8 is a simple but effective way to provide a stereo mix for a great number of listeners - the optimum system for orchestras, studios, conference rooms and budget-conscious productions.
- Two balanced inputs with combined XLR/jack connector with link-through input (XLR-outputs)
- LED display for input signals
- Brand new class A MOSFET headphone amp with limiter
- Switchable output power for low-impedance in-ear earphones and headphones with impedance > 250 ohms
- Sturdy 9.5“ casing with integrated switching power supply, switchable voltage supply 115VAC or 250VAC
- Ground-lift switch
- Adaptor set to mount In Ear Amp 8 in 19“ rack
- Dimensions: L x W x H: 220 x 190 x 43 mm
- Weight: 2.0 kg
- Operating Voltage: 115V AC or 230V AC 50/60 Hz, switchable
- Power Consumption: 18 W max.
- Mains Connection: Euro power connector, 3-pole with gnd
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 50 kHz +/- 1 dB
- Power Headphone Amp (low level): max. 190mW, minimum impedance 12 ohms
- max. 1.2 V RMS, 0.0026% THD at 1 kHz
- Power Headphone Amp (high level): max. 400mW, minimum impedance 40 ohms
- max. 4 V RMS, 0.0025% THD at 1 kHz
- Limiter in Headphone Amp: yes (cannot be disabled, internal level +4 dB)
- Input Connectors: 2 x combined XLR/jack, balanced, 0 dB input level
- Outputs: 2 x XLR Link out
- Headphone Outputs: 8 XLR male for XLR microphone cable or Guitar In Ear Cable
- Developed and manufactured in Germany