Price €12.30 €13.30 -7%
A modern twist on the classic analogue studio console.
4K HDR Multi-format Video Switcher
Ultra HD live production switcher
The analog mastering tool.
Tri-timbral, polyphonic, analog dream-synth
Tutta la potenza di Titan ovunque
Compact and advanced switcher
The DTI (Dual Transformer/Isolater) is a high quality totally passive audio interface that uses a pair of high performance transformers to totally separate input and output signal grounds, thereby isolating two systems and reducing hum and ground-loop noise. The DTI’s audio transformers have an extremely flat and wide frequency response and can handle high signal levels while an isolated balanced output. This gives the DTI a very clean and neutral sound with a wide variety of maintaining signal sources. The transformers are wound for 1:1 unity gain and are designed to be used with impedances from 600 ohms to 100k ohms.
What further sets the DTI apart from other lesser isolation boxes is its connection versatility. We have provided XLR, 1/4″ phone, and RCA type phono connections on all inputs and outputs. This allows it to easily fit into virtually any audio system and be the clean patch point between all types of systems. Whether you need an interface between a computer based audio workstation and your monitor system, isolation on long cable runs in a fixed installation, isolation of a signal source from your recording equipment, or in many cases, just a safer connection between two audio systems, the DTI can accommodate. The compact black anodized all aluminum case and it’s passive design allow the DTI to provide years of trouble free service in Live Sound, Permanent/Fixed Install, D.J., and virtually any PA application. It’s full feature set, rugged construction, and high-end specifications make the DTI the obvious choice.
- Isolates Components in Sound Systems to Eliminate Ground Issues
- XLR, 1/4-inch and RCA Inputs and Outputs
- Passive Design
- High Quality Transformers
- Rugged Anodized Aluminum Case
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-50kHz +/-.5dB@+4dBu
- Total Harmonic Distortion: .01% Typical @ 1kHz, +18dBu, <.05% @ 100Hz, +24dBu
- Insertion Loss: .4dB@100k Ω load, | 5.5dB @ 600 Ω load
- Input Connectors: XLR-F Balanced,1/4-inch TRS Balanced / Unbalanced, and RCA Jacks
- Output Connectors: XLR-M Balanced, 1/4-inch TRS Balanced / Unbalanced and RCA Jacks
- Power Requirements: Passive
- Dimensions: 44.5mm x 107mm x 89mm
- Weight: 0.34kg
16 items in the same category:
Price €2,048.00 €2,259.00 -9%
Studio Monitor RAW finish.Price €224.00 €265.00 -16%
2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 6.5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeterPrice €138.00 €189.00 -27%
4” desktop monitor system (Black)Price €168.00 €265.00 -37%
5” desktop monitor system (White)
Price €12.30 €13.30 -7%
Panel mount receptacle with IDC punch down terminals, black D-sized metal flange