Price €12.30 €13.30 -7%
A modern twist on the classic analogue studio console.
4K HDR Multi-format Video Switcher
Ultra HD live production switcher
The analog mastering tool.
Tri-timbral, polyphonic, analog dream-synth
Tutta la potenza di Titan ovunque
Compact and advanced switcher
Welcome to the new era from the company that brought you the DX and the Motif.Montage sets the next milestone with sophisticated dynamic control, massive sound creation and streamlined workflow.
Music in Motion
Music is always in motion. From the way a piano player hits a key to a orchestral crescendo to a drum groove, music always moves.
Montage introduces new way for musicians to control sound and create expression with Motion Control.
Motion Control puts rhythmic and multidimensional control at the musician's fingertips for sound that moves from radical to sublime.
Motion Control Synthesis Engine
Motion Control Synthesis Engine unifies and controls two iconic Sound Engines: AWM2 (high-quality waveform and subtractive synthesis) and FM-X (modern, pure Frequency Modulation synthesis.) These two engines can be freely zoned or layered across eight parts in a single MONTAGE Performance.
Interact with MONTAGE Performances using Motion Control: a highly programmable control matrix for creating deep, dynamic and incredibly expressive sound. With Motion Control, you can create new sounds not possible on previous hardware synthesizers.
Sophisticated Dynamic Control
Music is expression. MONTAGE adds a new level of expression with the Motion Control Synthesis Engine. This engine allows a variety of methods to interact with and channel your creativity into finding your own unique sound.
Massive Sound Creation
MONTAGE features two Iconic Sound Engines modernized for amazing sound playback and complex sound design.
How do you want to integrate your instrument with your system? How do you want to organize the onboard content? How do you want to interact with the instrument while you play? MONTAGE answers these questions and more with a flexible, streamlined workflow.
Cubase AI bundle
MONTAGE is bundled with Cubase AI, Steinberg's professional music production application that offers integrated recording and editing.
Direct Control Assignment
Direct Control Assignment assigns controls at the touch of a button. Simply select a parameter, hit the Direct Control Assignment button and move the controller to control that parameter. It's easy!
Live Set lets you organize your Performances however you want without copying, changing order or renaming. When a Performance is selected, you can easily register it to a Live Set. This is perfect for playing gigs or even creating your own organization scheme for Performances.
MONTAGE features a comprehensive set of physical controls for intuitive music making and sound creation.
[Touch Screen] Select and change parameters directly with the new color touch screen.
[Eight Rotary Encoders and Faders with Stepladder LED] Stepladder LEDs next to the faders indicate position making it easy to see where your current mix position is.
[Keyboard Action] MONTAGE is available in three different configurations:
MONTAGE6 and 7 feature the premium FSX semi-weighted synthesizer action with aftertouch in 61 and 76 keys respectively.
MONTAGE8 features an 88 key, fully-weighted Balanced Hammer action with aftertouch. This provides equal resistance for each key across the keyboard and is perfect for playing a variety of instruments from acoustic piano to electric piano, synth sounds, organ and more!
- 1,037 mm (40-13/16")
- 131 mm ( 5-3/16")
- 396 mm (15-9/16")
- 15 kg (33 lbs., 1 oz.)
- Keyboard Action Number of Keys 61
- Type SX Keyboard
- Initial Touch Yes
- Aftertouch Yes
- Tone Generator Motion Control Synthesis Engine AMW2: 8 Elements FM-X: 8 Operators, 88 Algorithms
- Polyphony AWM2: 128 (max.; stereo/mono waveforms) FM-X: 128 (max.)
- Multi Timbral Parts 16 Parts (internal), Audio Input Parts (A/D*1, USB*1) *1 stereo Part
- Wave Preset: 5.67 GB (when converted to 16-bit linear format), User: 1.75 GB
- Performance Approx. 1,900
- Filter 18 types
- Efffect System Reverb x 12 types, Variation x 76 types, Insertion (A, B) x 76 types*2, Master Effect x 15 types)
- Note Capacity Approx. 130,000 notes
- Note Resolution 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Tempo (BPM) 5 – 300
- Performance Recorder Songs 64 songs
- Tracks 16 Sequence tracks, Tempo track, Scene track
- Recording type Real time replace, Real time overdub, Real time punch in/out
- Sequence Format MONTAGE original format, SMF formats 0, 1
- Arpeggio Part 8 Parts simultaneous (max.)
- Preset Approx. 10,000 types
- User 256 types
- Motion Sequencer Lane 8 + 1 Lanes (max.)
- Live Sets Preset: 128 and more, User: 2,048
- Controllers Master Volume, AD Input Gain knob, Pitch Bend wheel, Modulation wheel, Ribbon Controller, Control Sliders x 8, Knobs x 8,
- Super Knob, Data dial
- Display 7" TFT Color Wide VGA LCD touch screen
- [USB TO DEVICE], [USB TO HOST], MIDI [IN]/[OUT]/[THRU], FOOT CONTROLLER /, FOOT SWITCH [ASSIGNABLE]/[SUSTAIN], OUTPUT
- (BALANCED) [L/MONO]/[R] (6.3 mm, Balanced TRS jacks), ASSIGNABLE OUTPUT (BALANCED) [L]/[R] (6.3 mm, Balanced TRS jacks),
- [PHONES] (6.3 mm, standard stereo phone jack), A/D INPUT [L/MONO]/[R] (6.3 mm, standard phone jacks)
- Power Consumption 27 W
- Accessories AC Power cord, Owner’s Manual, Cubase AI Download Information
- Number of keys
16 items in the same category:
3.5” Black Kevlar 120-Watt Multimedia Reference MonitorsPrice €234.00 €309.00 -25%
Active 2-way nearfield monitorPrice €329.00
2-way bass-reflex powered speaker with 4.5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeterPrice €582.00 €649.00 -10%
Price €12.30 €13.30 -7%
Panel mount receptacle with IDC punch down terminals, black D-sized metal flange